I Need Fire Damage Restoration Services for My Home. Who Can Help?
Hire SERVPRO’s Team of Experts in Taunton To Complete the Fire Damage Restoration Process.
Nothing is more traumatizing than a fire threatening your family’s sense of security. Even after the flames are gone, the secondary damage may continue to destroy the structure and pose health risks to its residents. Therefore, it is essential to act fast by contacting restoration experts in Taunton within the first 48 hours to stop further damage.
Why the first 48 hours?
Restoration experts call the first 24 to 48 hours following a fire loss the golden hours of recovery. To ensure the recovery of as much property as possible after fire damage in your Taunton home, it is critical to have an effective response that stabilizes the property. When the firefighters extinguish a blaze, the acidic soot and smoke can speed up corrosion and deterioration of building components and valuable items. To compound the issue, firefighters use water or chemicals to extinguish the flames. Our technicians can remove the left-over chemicals, water, and the odor that a fire leaves behind.
What does fire damage restoration include?
Our restoration services include mitigating the fire damage, water removal, and smoke residue cleanup. We conduct the restoration process as quickly as possible so that our customers do not incur costly repairs. Beyond the visible structural damage, SERVPRO technicians evaluate contents inside a property for recovery based on factors such as:
- Decreased life expectancy
- Effect of smoke and heat
- Sentimental value
- Loss of value
- Loss of use
- Comparison between replacement cost and cost of restoration
Our fire damage restoration services can include:
- Emergency board-up: Since the restoration process might take a few days, we can protect your property from severe weather or intruders. We can use plywood enforced by two-by-fours to board up any openings. If the unfortunate incident damaged the roof, we can cover the opening using a polythene paper.
- Soot and smoke residues cleanup: We use advanced products to clean the soot and smoke residues from different surfaces. We can use Liquid Crème Cleaners such as stain scrub to clean high gloss surfaces or appliances made of stainless steel.
- Thermal deodorization: Smoke odor can hide in various places, including confined areas. Even after a thorough cleanup, the odors may persist. Our technicians can use thermal fog deodorizers to combat the odors. We use a thermal fogger to apply the product in the affected areas and allow it to work overnight.
Our SERVPRO technicians also inspect the property to ensure it is suitable for inhabitation.
Do not let secondary fire damage lead to expensive repairs in your property. Contact SERVPRO of Taunton / Mansfield at (508) 824-0200 immediately after the fire loss for effective restoration.