What to Consider When Hiring Commercial Restoration Services
Key Benefits of Hiring Professional Fire Damage Restoration Services
What makes SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield an ideal restoration service for your fire-damaged residential or commercial property? Because our professionals have been efficiently and professionally handling such incidents for years now. We do the simple calculation that fire equals soot and smoke damage, firefighting equals water damage, and if not restored timely, water damage equals mold. For all these steps, we are prepared with the latest equipment from the industry as well as the best practices undertaken for productive results. Our services for fire, water and mold restoration will inspect, assess, clean up and restore every corner of your property while ensuring that everything is handled within a quick timeframe. From apartment mitigation to basement renovation, and from fire damage restoration to cleaning up your property; we do it all!
Effectively Avoid a Fire Hazard
There is a very long list of causes that may spark a fire within your residential or commercial property. But here’s a list of how to avoid these:
- First and foremost, ensure that all the electrical wiring and system is in check and properly handled to avoid any short-circuiting or sparking.
- Next, make sure that all gas connections, outlets, and stoves are properly shut at the end of every usage, be it at home or at your restaurant.
- Keep a safe distance between the cooking fire and inflammable materials such fabrics, wood, paper, etc.
- Remind everyone at home or at your business place to cap any and all unsupervised flames when not in use.
- Do not let anyone smoke near inflammable materials, and if it is absolutely unavoidable, designate a safe area of smoking.
- Switch off any and all unused electrical plugs and outlets so as to avoid any power surges or sparking.
- Do not keep matches, lighters, flints, fuel, etc. within reach of children. Always lock it up within a safe box.
- Always check the electrical requirements of any appliance, machinery, equipment, etc. before plugging it in. Use necessary safety precautions.
- Do not let water, electricity and fire mix up anywhere within your residential property or commercial setting.
- When indulging in cooking, make sure that you use cork or wooden mats so as to avoid placing hot pans or pots directly onto fabric.
- Keep fully-functional fire extinguishers at all safety points assigned within your property.
- Train everyone at your home/workplace on fire safety, guidelines, and instructions including fire escape, notifying authorities, etc.
Hire Pros for Fire Damage Remediation
It is a most unfortunate event when a family or a business has to face loss as a result of a fire incident. We, at SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield, understand that every matter has to be dealt with carefully and professionally. Once the firefighting authority has given you a green signal that all is safe, you may contact our fire damage restoration services. We swoop in, assess the property damage, and help you in getting your home or business back on track. Since fire leaves behind a lot of soot and residue, we ensure that all that is cleaned up effectively. Also, any amount of firefighting will considerably put your property underwater damage. Worry not, as our water cleanup and restoration services will make sure that once we’re done with your home/workplace, it is new and improved ‘like it never even happened’.
For more information on our fire damage restoration service, get in touch with us at the 24/7 emergency helpline at (508) 824-0200.