Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Do Mold Inspections Help When Disasters Occur?
Many homeowners may not be able to determine the full extent of the mold damage when colonies have begun to form in a residence. As threatening as an organism can become, it is vital to understand this microbial threat's actual spread and severity through a thorough inspection. Competent mold specialists evaluate damaged areas to pinpoint what surfaces and contents have become exposed.
Can Mold Damage Remediation Happen in Different Ways?
Depending on the impact on specific hosting materials and the spread of organisms throughout your residence, mold damage remediation practices and techniques change. Our professionals understand the urgency of removing active colonization to better protect the property and its building materials, which can often become destroyed when colonies feed on organic matter. Our recovery practices can help with:
- Mold remediation
- black mold
- attic mold
- basement mold remediation
- bathroom mold removal
- mold specialists
Are Malodors Present After Basement Mold Remediation?
One of the telling signs of mold growth in your home is a musty odor overwhelming the area. In many cases, this smell can identify active colonization when physical symptoms do not exist. Removing and neutralizing harsh odors after remediation involves several deodorization tools such as air scrubbers and hydroxyl machines.
Do You Need Black Mold Damage Repairs?
Controlled demolition is often one of the direct methods for remediating active colonies. With the general contracting license #CS-108357, we can provide repairs to the structure and complete build back to overcome black mold.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (508) 824-0200
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (508) 824-0200
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: