How Quickly Can My Home Get Dried Out After A Flood?
No matter when you make the call, we have technicians who can assist you.
For Fast, Professional Restoration in Your East Taunton Home, Call SERVPRO
Stormwater is a greater threat to area homes than what flows from a broken pipe or split hose. Even if the same amount of water hits the floor, outside water picks up a small amount of everything it crossed before entering your home. Removing the dirt, grass, and other debris takes additional time to return each home to a clean, safe condition.
How Long Does Everything Take?
That depends on how much water is present, and the size of your home in East Taunton. Flood damage restoration also only starts with removing the water. SERVPRO technicians use pumps and extractors that draw out most of the small bits of contaminants along with the flooding, but getting out the larger debris still requires removing it by hand and shovel.
Can Everything Be Salvaged?
Almost. Carpets simply absorb too much water and contaminants to safely use again, so our team members throw them out immediately after removing the water. Paper and cardboard turn to mush in minutes, so it goes out by the shovelful as well. Nearly everything else we can save with a combination of commercial-grade cleaning agents and restoration equipment.
What about Drying Out My Home, So It Doesn’t Smell?
SERVPRO technicians use air movers, dehumidifiers, and exhaust fans to draw out remaining moisture trapped in both the structure of your home and personal property. Besides preserving the material, these actions also help remove any musty odors left behind. In addition to our cleaning agents, technicians also have access to chemicals and tools that can cover up any malodors until they fade or eliminate them, even if they penetrated wall framing and other support structures.
Regardless of how much water entered your home here, or in Norton, contact SERVPRO of Taunton / Mansfield today at (508) 824-0200. We are ready to help you return home as quickly as possible.
Learn more about East Taunton.
What Can I Expect from Professional Water Damage Repair in Taunton?
“Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO Crews Repair Your Water Loss-Devastated Taunton Home to Pre-Loss Condition Supported by Best-Practices Training and Experience, and Cutting-Edge Equipment
Water emergencies in your Taunton home can have many causes. Plumbing leaks, appliances break, and structures lose integrity and water tightness because of storms or deferred maintenance. Regardless of how the water loss starts, it is urgent to respond quickly because of the corrosive effects of water on structural components and the risk of exposure to secondary damage. Our technicians can help, but what does that look like? How disrupted will your life become?
My Wet House Is a Mess! What Steps Do Restorers Take Initially to Calm the Chaos?
Your need for water damage repair in Taunton is immediate after the event resulting in the harm occurs. A supply line break or appliance malfunction can pour or pump hundreds to thousands of gallons of water into your house in a short time. Walking downstairs in the morning or through the door after work can find you at least ankle-deep in water if the loss happened overnight or when you were away from home. When we arrive, our first focus is on shutting down the water main if not done already. Then we concentrate on a safety review of the scene to ensure neither occupants nor restorers are in danger of encountering any of the following during cleanup and repair:
• Slip, trip, and fall hazards
• Electrical shock
• Other utility line breaks
• Contaminated fluids
• Dispersed or broken asbestos or lead-bearing building materials
• Collapse of structures because of water trapped in building cavities
How Do Professionals Handle the Bulk of Water Removal?
Once the project manager identifies and creates management strategies for safety concerns, SERVPRO technicians begin emergency services, including aggressive water extraction. If overhead water exists, we make sure to secure the surface and then punch “weep holes” to release the fluid carefully, keeping technicians and occupants away until the majority of the water drains to avoid injury. Crews position submersible pumps for water deeper than two inches. Any visible standing water remaining after pumping, we suction out using truck-mounted extractors. The pumps and truck-mounted equipment are powered by gas or generators, permitting us to move on this task even if live electricity is temporarily unavailable.
What About Removing Water in Confined Spaces?
Water can migrate anywhere inside your home, including hard to access spaces. We consider different plans of action to respond because to avoid severe consequences, no water can be left behind:
• Portable extractors with extensions to lengthen their reach, worn like backpacks by technicians who walk and direct them into closed-in areas
• Injectidry or similar systems that use negative air pressure to pull migrated water from several layers of flooring or behind baseboards using adhesive mats or hoses threaded through holes
• Planned, controlled demolition to open up a surface trapping water, such as flood cuts sawed several inches above the water line or holes drilled into mortar joints in cinder block construction
Why Does Drying Follow Extraction?
If you search for hints on how to handle wet building materials, advice to open windows and use fans is common as a first step. Experts wait to focus on these and other professional drying techniques until all liquid water evacuates because research proved that adding pre-drying extraction is far more effective than drying alone. We also calculate how to position air movers most advantageously, manipulate temperature, and choose the type and number of dehumidifiers to achieve the most successful drying outcome. Moisture levels measured and monitored during the drying phase guide our practice, making sure that the drying is complete, but that we do not overshoot the mark and overdry materials that could crack, warp, or otherwise break down.
Although I Am Glad, the Water and Moisture Are Gone, Whom Will Help Put My House Back Together?
Our pledge to our customers is firm. We strive to bring you back full-circle to preloss condition. We invest in an in-house rebuilding and construction division within our firm, ready to:
• Consult and assist with the mechanics of above-head water release, including providing structural support if needed
• Plan and help implement the specifics of controlled demolition, such as making the cuts and holes
• Assess the repair and rebuilding needs for structures damaged by the water incursion or the efforts made to extract water and dry out moisture.
The full spectrum of services offered by the team at SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield can resolve residential water damage completely, “Like it never even happened.” Do not waste a second -- call us at (508) 824-0200 to get the process started.
Can I Retain Any Paneling After Fire Incidents?
Call the fire restoration pros in your Taunton area. SERVPRO can mitigate fire damage with updated equipment and knowledge.
SERVPRO Can Help You Make Informed Decisions during Fire Restoration in Your Taunton Home
You might not recognize your own house after a fire incident because of the soiling of surfaces or other damages. The possibility of saving materials such as wall paneling might seem minimal. A professional restoration team from SERVPRO helps Taunton property owners evaluate what to save.
Is a plan to save paneling realistic?
The likelihood of successful fire restoration of materials in Taunton properties depends on several factors, including the physical characteristics of the material and the purpose such material serves. Paneling mostly serves a decorative purpose and is made from a variety of products, which are affected differently by fire. Typical forms of paneling that you might want to save include:
- Acoustic paneling
- Utility paneling
- Tileboard paneling
- Decorative wall paneling
Since paneling makes your home unique, the reason for restoring it might be more than just to save the money you would spend replacing it.
What is the best way to restore damaged paneling?
Unlike other materials in the house, the kind of damage you can restore on paneling mostly involves soiling or slight charring by heat or flames. Other forms of damage could be too severe to reverse. Our SERVPRO technicians use regular and specialized cleaning techniques to remove soils effectively, including:
- Peroxide active cleaning on acoustic paneling
- Soda blasting porous surfaces
- Spraying and wiping regular surfaces
Some forms of paneling create ridges or grooves on surfaces leading to higher accumulation of soils. The unevenness of the surface can also slow down the cleaning process. Our crews overcome such challenges by using chemical sponges, which limit smudging or vacuum the affected areas to lift residues from corners.
Saving affected materials during a fire incident keeps costs manageable. Call SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield at (508) 824-0200 to address any damage on fittings, "Like it never even happened."
Where Can I Find Taunton Water Removal Services?
Yes, appliance failures happen. SERVPRO is always ready to restore your home. Call us today!
SERVPRO of Taunton Can Help You with Your Water Removal Needs
Many Taunton homes may end up requiring water removal services at some point in their lives. There is no doubt that modern appliances are incredibly convenient. They are easy to use and take one more task off of your hands. However, they can sometimes run into problems.
Imagine a situation where your dishwasher leaks and leaves your home in need of local Taunton water removal services. Many thoughts may rush to your head, but it is essential to remain as calm as possible when you find water-based damage.
What Should I Do First?
Finding a puddle of standing water is never something with which a homeowner wants to deal. However, if it does happen, it is essential to know what to do at that moment. Consider:
- Calling a professional restoration company, like SERVPRO
- Turn off the water source of your home
- Place any pets in kennels so that workers can move freely
From the first moment you call, SERVPRO can begin to assemble a team of talented water damage restoration technicians (WRT) to help you.
How Can SERVPRO Remove the Water in My Home?
Using advanced technology, our technicians can begin to remediate your home and remove the damage as quickly as possible. For water removal jobs, our techs typically use:
- Wet/dry vacuums
- Flood drying mats
- Dehumidifiers and axial fans
Using this equipment in conjunction allows our SERVPRO technicians to remove and then remediate the water damage inside of your home. Furthermore, we can also use devices such as moisture meters and thermal imaging cameras to search for hidden pockets of water. Here at SERVPRO, we're water damage experts, and we know where to look and what to do.
If you suspect your home may need water removal services, get help now! Contact SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield by dialing (508) 824-0200. We're open 24/7 to help you!
More about Taunton.
The Hazardous Effects After A Fire In Your East Taunton Home
Our SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield team can help with efficient cleaning and restoration methods available anytime that you need them.
What Lingering Effects Are Hazards After a Fire in East Taunton?
Our SERVPRO team can help to identify hazards in your East Taunton home after a fire and work around the clock to restore these damages.
Fires are not one-dimensional threats to your East Taunton home that require only one specific restoration technique to resolve. In many situations, there are multiple lingering effects after a fire gets extinguished, which can be health hazards or structural concerns for your home. Addressing these conditions requires experienced professionals like our restoration technicians working with an insurance company and the customer to get the house back to preloss condition.
Fire damage in East Taunton often requires an array of qualified professionals from our roster, including Water Restoration Technicians (WRT), Fire & Smoke Restoration Technicians (FSRT), and Odor Control Technicians (OCT.) Assessing lingering threats like water damage from extinguishment or soot and smoke residues can happen in the initial walkthrough and job scoping conducted by our project manager and crew chief.
Where Is Smoke Damage the Worst?
Smoke damage is one of the lingering effects that can often continue to damage a residence after a fire gets extinguished. The smoke produced during the combustion and burning of materials throughout the house can spread quickly throughout the entire structure. With open HVAC systems, smoke residues and odors can spread into almost every room of the house connected to the initial damage point. There are a few places where smoke damage is likely to be the worst, including:
• Near the Ignition Point - It is not challenging to assume that smoke and burning are going to be the worst where the fire starts. Before the disaster spreads in the house, it can burn the longest in this starting point. With a total burning of the ignition point, smoke effects can be the heaviest in this area.
• Ceilings – In the same manner that convection ovens circulate warm air, smoke rises. You can recognize the presence of smoke and ash by a blackening of ceiling tiles and drywall.
• Upper Portions of Wall Surfaces – Much like the ceiling surfaces, oily residues, and smoke effects can also get found on the upper halves of wall surfaces towards the ceiling.
How Challenging Are Odors to Remove?
As is the case with many loss incidents like flooding and biohazard cleaning, odors can often be one of the most challenging and persistent threats to the structure. ‘Airing out’ the problem zone does not resolve the problem. Instead, deodorization is a process that relies heavily on sophisticated tools and equipment available to our SERVPRO professionals. Depending on what materials and what area of the house has become affected by foul smoke and burning odors, we can choose among multiple odor removal devices, including:
• Thermal Foggers – by heating a deodorizing compound to a vaporous gas, we can quickly and thoroughly spread out this neutralizing product throughout the affected area. In a gaseous state, the process is likely to also help trapped odors in materials get neutralized.
• Hydroxyl Generators – these devices work in two different ways to help the home after a fire loss. Through UV cleaning the environment and producing radicals, these machines can eliminate odor molecules on contact. The onboard HEPA filter can also reduce the present particulates and soot in the environment.
• Ozone Machines – These units are not safe to use with living things around but are among the most definitive and authoritative weapons in the battle on lingering odors. By breaking apart oxygen compounds, single molecules get produced, which can bond with odor groupings and break them apart.
Can I Clean Soot on My Own?
Soot can be one of the most unsettling symptoms of a recent fire, especially when you understand the immense challenge it can be to remove. There are several strategies that our SERVPRO team implements depending on its location and severity. These include:
• Water-Based Solvents – Oily residues often require water-based solvents to remove, but they can also be effective at times against the acidic soot particles.
• Media Blasting – By utilizing pressurized air and soft media like sodium bicarbonate, we can often remove much of the soot adhered to the surfaces of affected materials.
• Controlled Demolition – While it is always the focus of our professionals to restore before replacing, controlled demolition is one of the most surefire ways to remove soot from the household.
Many homeowners believe that the worst is over with fire once it has gotten extinguished, but there is still much damage that can happen. Our SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield team can help with efficient cleaning and restoration methods available anytime that you need them. Give us a call anytime at (508) 824-0200.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Taunton, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield today at (508) 824-0200 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Which Water Removal Options Can Help Save Important Papers for Accounting Firms?
SERVPRO has updated technology to render most water damage problems in your Tauton business.
SERVPRO Takes Special Precautions during Commercial Water Removal in Taunton to Limit Damage to Documents
When a water spill affects your Taunton area business, it can lead to different outcomes, including causing unforeseen inconveniences such as extended closedown. For an accounting firm, the incident may be more than an inconvenience if you lose valuable documents or delay your clients' work.
How vulnerable are documents to water damage?
Water exposure usually leads to irreversible damage to books or other documents. Taking preventive measures during commercial water removal in Taunton is one way to prevent catastrophic outcomes. Water can damage documents in many ways, including:
- Absorption of humidity from the air
- Splashing of water on documents
- Submersion in water
- Absorption of moisture from other wet materials
Although the risks of damage may seem apparent, other dynamics of an incident can lead to oversight. For example, when trying to resolve the incident, you are likely to pay more attention to visible documents such as those on top of desks or shelves but forget those locked away in file cabinets. Our SERVPRO technicians scope a loss site thoroughly. We also have resources such as handcarts to move heavy cabinets away from the affected areas limiting chances of damage by high humidity levels.
What happens to wet documents?
Although preventing exposure to water is desirable, it is not always possible. The next best option is halting further deterioration after discovering wet documents or books. Our SERVPRO technicians freeze the important papers and books we find at your premises to stop further deterioration. Freezing is useful when applied within 24-48 hours after exposure to water. After that, we can establish the right drying solution depending on whether you want to save the actual item or the information they hold. Drying documents relies on sublimation whereby a solid changes directly to a gas. We use a couple of methods to accomplish this, including:
SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield can help you deal with unique water loss challenges. Call us at (508) 824-0200. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
What Is The Best Way To Restore A Mansfield Kitchen After Oven Fire Damage?
You can depend on our SERVPRO technicians to respond quickly to remove fire damage from your Mansfield home.
The Most Important Thing You Can Do After A Fire Incident Is To Have An Experienced Team Of Professionals Like SERVPRO By Your Side.
According to National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) data from 2016, cooking fires alone accounted for 630,000 of all reported home fires. These fires typically involve the use of the stove or oven, and oils and proteins are among the most common sources of flames. Manby homeowners can mistakenly spread damage by opening oven doors before a fire has been smothered entirely or trying to douse a grease fire with water, spreading the flames to nearby surfaces.
When a cooking mishap leaves your Manfield kitchen needing fire damage mitigation, the pros at SERVPRO are always ready to restore your home. Fire damage comprises more than just soot and odors in your kitchen: invisible protein residues and soot in your vents can spread unpleasant odors throughout your home that consumer-grade products are ill-equipped to address. SERVPRO also offers licensed general contracting services (#CS-108357) to restore your home as thoroughly as possible after a disaster.
Safely Using Your Oven as a Smoker
- Put the food you wish to smoke in a bowl or container and season as desired. Use a disposable or reusable oven smoker bag, which typically has wood chips and seasoning in the lining.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit for at least five minutes before inserting the smoker bag on a cookie sheet. Reduce the temperature and cook per smoker bag instructions.
- Maximize ventilation by opening windows and turning on your range's hood fan.
Removing Soot Residues From Ceiling to Floor
After an oven fire, kitchens typically require soot cleanup with both wet and dry cleaning methods, particularly in and around nearby cabinets. Food stored in or near affected areas may require disposal, including cans and jars, because heat and residues can penetrate packaging or otherwise alter the container. Smoke damage on and inside the stove can be cleaned with EPA-registered all-purpose industrial cleaners as well as gently-applied abrasive or alkaline cleaners. Enzyme digesters can combat protein residues in your kitchen.
SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield is a service you can count on to be Faster to Any Size Disaster. Call (508) 824-0200 to have a team of IICRC-certified technicians at your home in as little as four hours.
Learn more about Mansfield.
How Can I Get Immediate Restoration Help After a Fire in My House?
The aftermath of a fire can be quite overwhelming. Contact our certified technicians if your home suffers fire damage. We are standing by 24/7.
Our SERVPRO Professionals Can Reach Your East Taunton Home Fast Whenever Fires Happen to Begin Vital Mitigation Efforts.
When fires occur, it can be a hazardous situation for your home, especially considering that many homeowners are ill-equipped to handle the immensity of fire loss recovery. With dozens of threatening circumstances present all at once, it is critical to get mitigation and restoration efforts started as soon as possible. The sooner that professionals like our SERVPRO team can get to work on restoring your home in East Taunton, the less widespread and compromising many of these effects might become.
Our fast response when fire damage threatens East Taunton homes is part of the reason that we have become a trusted name throughout Massachusetts. We have dedicated professionals devoted to fire and water loss recovery to maximize our efficiency when you need it most.
What Are the Emergency Services SERVPRO Offers?
Emergency services are the initial actions that our technicians take when we respond during a fire damage disaster in East Taunton. As the first professionals on the scene after your property gets turned back over to your care, there are immediate steps that our team can take to lessen the destruction that can continue after extinguishment. Some of these actions include:
- Temporary Construction Solutions
With an in-house team of residential contractors (General Contractor License #: CS-108357), we can do more than implement approaches like controlled demolition. Because many structural breaches might exist after a house fire, or even man-made openings for immediate access for extinguishment, your home does not remain exposed to the elements. We can start roof tarping and board up services right away.
Scoping the work to get done through mitigation and restoration phases is an essential element of maximizing production and efficiency. By carefully planning out the actions of responding technicians and the placement of restorative equipment, we can provide a faster turnaround on recovery.
We understand how valuable your belongings are to you, and during a fire disaster, you might consider many of these items to be a total loss. Through focused relocation of your possessions and designations for which contents need on-site cleaning or off-site recovery, we can do more to protect what matters most to you.
Between odors and circulating ash, debris, and soot, the quality of the air in your home after a loss incident is hazardous. By deploying machines like air scrubbers and hydroxyl generators, we can do more to clean up the environment with onboard HEPA filters.
How Hard Is It to Clean Soot Myself?
There are a few reasons why it might not be advisable to attempt the cleaning and removal of soot in your home on your own. These include:
Soot is almost microscopic by the individual particle, making it a hazard for those directly exposed without the appropriate personal protection equipment. When attempting to clean up settled residues, these particles can recirculate and become a health concern.
Because soot can collect in thick layers on the surfaces of exposed materials, cleaning these residues might be harder than you think. Wipe cleaning is often ineffective and can stain or mar surfaces when the soot layer smears.
- Varying Cleaning Approaches
Similarly, many materials react differently to soot deposits. While some surfaces require soda blasting to clean, other affected contents or structural elements could get wipe cleaned or vacuumed. Knowing what your home needs is one of the benefits to trained and educated restoration technicians like our SERVPRO team.
Is Demolition a Necessary Restoration Step?
As much as we always seek to restore before replacing, fires often make it impossible to avoid demolition entirely. There are several benefits to choosing controlled demolition during the mitigation phases, including:
- Access to Damaged Areas
- Removing Hazards that Could Collapse
- Reduces Concentration of Soot and Odors
What Happens When We Do Not Need to Relocate After a Fire?
Many fire losses do not force the relocation of the affected family. In these situations, our professionals can still work to provide an efficient result through containment barriers that isolate the affected areas and prevent cross-contamination from those in the living space, however possible. Through physical, structural barriers, we can reduce the migration of fire and smoke odors, soot particles, and other compromising effects.
Getting skilled professionals to your house quickly to begin mitigation after a fire loss incident is vital. We have an extensive inventory of cutting-edge equipment and tools to maximize the efficiency of our SERVPRO of Taunton / Mansfield technicians in the field. Give us a call anytime that you need us at (508) 824-0200.
What Do I Do When a Pipe Bursts in My Taunton Home?
When water damage happens, contact SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield at (508) 824-0200 no matter how big or small the problem.
SERVPRO Can Provide Your Taunton Home With Water Removal Services
The end of winter can be a dangerous time for the pipes in your Taunton home. The constant flux between freezing and warm weather can cause your pipes to burst and leave your home in need of water removal services.
How can SERVPRO technicians swiftly remove the water inside your Taunton home?
- Action: SERVPRO can immediately put together a team of highly trained water damage remediation technicians (WRT) and then send them to your home as quickly as possible.
- Equipment: Our WRT can bring advanced technology to your home, which is specifically designed to mitigate water damage.
- Removal: Using devices such as wet/dry vacuums and extractors, SERVPRO can swiftly remove the flooded water from your home.
- Sanitization: To ensure mold growth does not occur, our WRT can use antifungal agents to sanitize the area.
If you find your home in need of water removal services, never wait to get help. Speak with SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield by dialing (508) 824-0200. We're here for you now.
Learn more about Taunton.