Fire Damage Restoration has Many Working Parts in Taunton
SERVPRO lessens impact and costs for Taunton business owners when called for help with fire damage restoration
Even if you have a small fire at your Taunton commercial space, you could have significant issues with smoke damage and indoor air quality (IAQ). Not only will there be burnt, charred materials to dispose of, but you also have to think about corrosive smoke and soot residue that may have traveled throughout the building – often via the HVAC system. SERVPRO is the only team to call when you want skilled fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) on the job.
When handling fire damage restoration in Taunton, our team knows that circulating soot particles start to settle on contents and surfaces, posing a threat. This acidic, corrosive soot can damage surfaces it lands on, calling for specialized, careful cleaning. We work to:
- Cut back on the power of smoke odors present in the building
- Pay close attention to any safety hazards that fire and smoke/soot damage presents
- Reduce thickness and severity of residue and soiling on all impacted surfaces
SERVPRO technicians have access to the best equipment in the industry when handling water & fire damage restorations, including:
- Vacuums and air scrubbers with HEPA filtration
- ULV fogging equipment
- Ozone and Hydroxyl generators
- EPA-registered sanitizers and deodorizers
The team at SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield is available 24/7 for emergency response when you require prompt, reliable fire damage restoration. Call us to your commercial space when you need us by dialing (508) 824-0200, and we can be there as soon as possible.